4902 Deckside Loop, Lakeland
Directions: Take Clubhouse Road to North on Banana Lake Road. Follow to end of street and into Lakeside Heritage Subdivision.
TAPIA CONSTRUCTION’S Newest South Lakeland Gated Lakefront Community!
• Gated Community
• Deed restricted
• Minimum living area square footage:
▪ Phase One is 2,400 sf
▪ Phase Two is 2,000 sf
• Community access to Banana Lake
• Convenient South Lakeland location
▪ Centrally located between Lakeland and Bartow, about 5 minutes
from Highway 98 South (main thoroughfare) and 8 minutes from the Polk Parkway, with direct connections to Tampa and Orlando via Interstate 4
▪ Less than 5 minutes from the nearest Publix shopping center, restaurants, gyms and shopping
▪ About 12 minutes from Circle B Bar Reserve’s main facilities (a world-class preserve, providing nature trails and educational events, birdwatching, hiking, picnicking and photography)
▪ Fort Frasier hiking and biking trailhead just minutes away with direct pedestrian and bicycle access from the trail to Circle B Bar Reserve
• 5 Beautiful Lakefront lots available
• Large exterior and interior lots
• Several lots are still available in Phase One
• Phase Two is under construction now and will be available soon!